III. Social Change enables and facilitates transactions between stakeholders in the CSR space such as Corporates participating in CSR programs, Non-Government Organizations, Service Providers and OEMs, Individuals, Community Partners, Citizen Groups, Government staekholders etc (“CSR Stakeholders”). Social Change is merely an enabling and facilitating platform between the CSR stakeholders and the Platform users agree to indemnify UV Green from any liabilities incurred due to their usage of the Platform.
V. Use of Platform and Services
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the CSR stakeholders themselves. We do not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms agreed between the CSR Stakeholders.
2. We do not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the CSR Stakeholders. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any CSR Stakeholder that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment in that behalf.
3. We neither make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, credibility, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. We accept no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
4. We are not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered between the CSR stakeholders. We cannot and do not guarantee that the concerned CSR Stakeholders will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. We are not responsible for unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays because of performance of the CSR Stakeholders while transacting on the Platform.
5. We are operating an online marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between the CSR Stakeholders on the Platform. At no time shall we hold any right, title or interest over the products and services offered through our Platform and nor shall we have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contracts and agreements entered into between CSR Stakeholders.
6. We are only providing a platform for communication, facilitation and enablement and it is agreed by the user of the Platform that the agreement and contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite or tripartite contract between the CSR stakeholders.
7. Social Change - Use of the Website and Apps (Android, iOS and Windows)
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
i. You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
a. belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
b. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
c. is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
d. is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
e. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
f. involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
g. promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
h. infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
i. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
j. contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
k. provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
l. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
m. contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
n.tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
p. solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
q. interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
s. harm minors in any way; t. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
u. violates any law for the time being in force;
v. deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
w. impersonate another person;
x. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
y. threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
z. is false, inaccurate or misleading;
aa. directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
bb. creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
ii. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
iii. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, “password mining” or any other illegitimate means.
iv. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
v. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name ‘UV Green’, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of UV Green on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any UV Green’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or UV Green’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to UV Green.
vi. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform.
vii. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
ix. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
xi. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services to mislead other users in any manner.
xiv. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
xv. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
xvi. UV Green shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
VI. Account Registration or use of the Platform
1. You may access the Platform by registering to create an account (“UV Green Account”) and become a member (“Membership”); or (c) you can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a “Third Party Account”, via our Platform, as described below. The Membership is limited for the purpose and are subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable. As part of the functionality of the Platform services, you may link your UV Green Account with Third Party Accounts, by either:
i. providing your Third-Party Account login information to us through the Platform; or
ii. allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
2. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such Third-party service providers.
3. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that we will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (“SNS Content”) so that it is available on and through the Platform via your UV Green Account.
5. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts, you choose, and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts will be available on and through your UV Green Account on the Platform.
6. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the Third-party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Platform.
7. We will create your UV Green Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via an SNS, as described above. You may only have one UV Green Account and not permitted to create multiple accounts. If found, you are having multiple accounts, UV Green reserves right to suspend such multiple account without being liable for any compensation.
8. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
10. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your UV Green Account, if you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your UV Green Account. 11. Goods and services purchased from the Platform are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other parties.
VII. No Endorsement
2. By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
3. As we are providing services in the select cities in India, we have complied with applicable laws of India in making the Platform and its content available to you. In the event the Platform is accessed from outside India or outside our delivery zones, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Platform and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside select cities. If you choose to access or use the Platform from or in locations outside select cities, you do so on your own and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorizations, rules and guidelines.
5. You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Platform requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
6. By using the Platform you represent and warrant that:
i. All registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
ii. Your use of the Platform shall be solely for your personal use and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address and that you are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other users and you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
iii. You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
v. You will not (a) use any services provided by the Platform for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (if for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind.
vi. You will not use the Platform in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
vii. You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Platform or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Platform.
viii. You will not use another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
ix. You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
x. You will not delete or modify any content of the Platform, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
xi. You will not post or contribute any information or data that may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political or contrary to our interest.
xii. You shall not access the Platform without authority or use the Platform in a manner that damages, interferes or disrupts:
a. any part of the Platform or the Platform software; or
b. any equipment or any network on which the Platform is stored or any equipment of any third party
7. You release and fully indemnify UV Green and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable laws of India. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, UV Green cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find another User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
IX. Access to the Platform, Accuracy and security
1. We endeavor to make the Platform available to during normal business working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
2. We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property because of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or because of using, the Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
3. We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Platform will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
4. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A suspended User may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us.
X. Relationship with operators if the Platform is accessed on mobile devices
1. In the event the Platform is accessed on a mobile device, it is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Android or RIM Blackberry (each being an “Operator”).
2. Your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
5. We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform.
6. You and we acknowledge that we, not the relevant Operator, are responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Platform or your possession and/or use of the Platform, including, but not limited to: (i) any claim that the Platform fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (ii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
7. You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any Third-party claim that the Platform or your possession and use of the Platform infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
8. You must comply with any applicable Third-party terms of agreement when using the Platform (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the Platform is not in violation of your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
1. the platform may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
2. due to the vagaries that can occur in the electronic distribution of information and due to the limitations inherent in providing information obtained from multiple sources, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on the platform or delay or errors in functionality of the platform. as a result, we do not represent that the information posted is correct in every case.
3. we expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise because of any unauthorized use of credit/ debit cards.
4. you acknowledge that third party services are available on the platform. we may have formed partnerships or alliances with some of these third parties from time to time to facilitate the provision of certain services to you. however, you acknowledge and agree that at no time are we making any representation or warranty regarding any third party’s services nor will we be liable to you or any third party for any consequences or claims arising from or about such third party including, and not limited to, any liability or responsibility for, death, injury or impairment experienced by you or any third party. you hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against us with respect to third party’s / merchant’s services.
5. while the materials provided on the platform were prepared to provide accurate information regarding the subject discussed, the information contained in these materials is being made available with the understanding that we make no guarantees, representations or warranties whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise, quality of work or other information herein. further, we do not, in any way, endorse any service offered or described herein. in no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken in reliance on such information.
6. the information provided hereunder is provided “as is”. we and / or our employees make no warranty or representation regarding the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, effectiveness or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder or that the information or data provided hereunder may be relied upon. multiple responses may usually be made available from different sources and it is left to the judgement of users based on their specific circumstances to use, adapt, modify or alter suggestions or use them in conjunction with any other sources they may have, thereby absolving us as well as our consultants, business associates, affiliates, business partners and employees from any kind of professional liability.
7. we shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses or injury arising out of or relating to the information provided on the platform. in no event will we or our employees, affiliates, authors or agents be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken by your reliance on the content contained herein.
8. in no event will we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages arising from personal injury/wrongful death, and damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption), resulting from any services provided by any third party or merchant accessed through the platform, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
XII. Intellectual property
1. We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Platform for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material available on the Platform.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. You must not use any part of the materials on the Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
XIII. Treatment of information provided by you
XIV. Third Party Content
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
XVII. Governing law and dispute resolution